Monday 19 December 2011

Weekend Wonders

I have enjoyed a very pleasant weekend, starting with my work night out on Saturday night (a tasty meal, bit of merriment and lots of dancing!)and yesterday Himself and I treated ourselves to a curry and then to the cinema to see a film/documentary that I'd heard about that really intrigued me - "Dreams of A Life". Unfortunately I can't post a link to any details because Blogger is playing up, but it's worth checking out. Himself and I don't usually come out of films deep in discussion; it's more like "So what did you think of that?" "S'alright." But this time we did have plenty of comments to make! It really makes you think!

Card-wise, here's a commission for someone who's worked in a variety of professions!!



Have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend Debbie.

Clever card with that combo of images.

Toni xx

Sarpreet said...

this is gorgeous, i love the colours used

Sorry I have not been able to visit your blog in such a long time, I have been so busy, and there have not been enough hours in the day.

I wanted to also wish you a very merry christmas and a happy new year from our house to yours.