Tuesday 5 July 2011

Mushroom Cottage Bird Sanctuary

Yesterday the weather was so lovely that when my friend came round in the evening we were able to sit outside comfortably until 9.30pm! It was almost like being on holiday again! And because she's bird-knowledgeable, she pointed out various types that appeared while we were sitting there - swifts, whitethroats and a heron! I've never before been able to appreciate the wildlife that exists in the vicinity of my home; now, thanks to her, I can!!

Card-wise, a creation to celebrate my cousin's graduation:




My day job has kept me largely out of the craft room so far this week; blah. I've got a list of crafty projects on my desk and I want to start ticking them off!!!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Great card.

We don't get herons any more since next door filled in their pond. We do tend to get a lot of magpies, blackbirds, collared doves and the occasional robins.

Toni xx