Wednesday 27 July 2011

Fruity Frenzy!

I don't know if it's anything to do with the fact that I'm consciously trying to eat more fruit and veg whilst cutting out sugary stuff, but I've been in a crafting frenzy this evening!! I normally wind down about 9.00 and go and watch telly, but I've got some commissioned cards to work on, so I'm hoping my craft energy will hang around a bit longer!


Having said that, there's not much I can show here at the moment, but I have been playing around, making little houses out of the tiniest bits of paper imaginable:








I adapted them from my birdhouse design and I think they have a certain charm! I'll be using them on New Home cards and gift tags.


I mentioned earlier that I'm trying to cut down on sugary stuff. One way I'm doing that is by ordering myself not to buy anything sweet - if I want something yummy I have to make it myself! So this week's delicacy is Chocolatey Pistachio balls - slurp!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Such cute little houses Debbie - they are so sweet.

Toni xx