Sunday 17 July 2011

Glue Gurnings

Oh, poop! Once again, I have committed the cardinal crafting sin of allowing myself to run out of double-sided tape!!!!! Aaargh! This has severely curtailed my ability to create; at the moment, something that is supposed to look roughly like this...




...has ended up getting no further than this....





I was severely tempted to throw in the "towel" at various points this afternoon, but I eventually persuaded myself to be patient - I will be able to stick things again eventually!!


Meantime I have busied myself making various "props":




They aren't stuck yet either (I am also lacking a glue pen!!) but I dream of the glorious day when I will be "with adhesive" once again!!!!

4 comments:

misteejay said...

How annoying - it's the sort of thing that happens to me in the middle of a project when there is a deadline looming.

Hope you are with adhesive again soon as those bits & bobs look great.

Toni xx

Allison said...

nothing worse than running out of tape. lovely bits n pieces
AllisonX

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card below, i always stock up on double sided tape when you go to the local craft shows there is always someone who has it cheap, 3d foam pads? stick it dots? wet glue?

Debbie said...

Thanks, folks, the glue situation has now been resolved - phew! :)