Sunday 18 July 2010

Stationery Set Snufflings

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. I am only just catching up after a few days away from Blogland. On Friday my work colleagues and I had our much-anticipated Crafting 'n Chinese night at Julie's, where not only did we overindulge in the most delish Chinese food in existence (Tricia's digestive system may beg to differ but that's another story!), we actually managed to do some crafting too! Earlier in the day I'd bought some more cupcake-related goodies from my place of work:

These cute stationery sets - a "snip" at £1.00 each!

Following a suggestion from Julie, I made a set of notecards, using a sheet of the writing paper (cut in half) on the front and the inside, then adding an extra border and a stamped greeting. Four of the cards and their envelopes fit perfectly into this cute card tote, the instructions for which may be found here.


Here is a picture of two of the cards alongside the tote:



And a pic showing the inside of one of the cards, embellished with another sticker from the writing set:

I had great fun making this lot and I think you could probably acheive something similar with any cheap writing set!

Yesterday was spent working hard in the shop and then watching the Sherlock Holmes movie whilst eating Quesadillas.

And today was a visit to Ikea (woo!), followed by a soporific session of viewing the Golf Open on telly and a-snuffling blahly with woman-flu. Fun and games, eh? Now I'm off for a much-needed lie-down!

2 comments:

JAustenJewelleryDesign said...

What a lovely idea - I will have to pop across to your shop again for a good browse!

Jacqueline x

Anonymous said...

I love everything you do! your work is lovely spechie the note books with the flowers! Keep up your great work!!! x