Wednesday 24 February 2010

(Don't) Let It Snow!!

Howdy! Well, the snow was back today, with a vengeance - bah! At least I'm in the privileged position of being able to walk to work, even though that does come with it's own set of hazards, such as developing the gait of a deformed duck as one struggles not to fall on one's fundament in the slush. And soggy socks :o(
Never mind, I've just had some cheesy pasta, I was featured in an Etsy Treasury today and sold my item, and now I'm going to craft so wahoo!


The second attempt at the Dish-wash Brush Challenge was a tad more bearable to look at when it was finished:


I love the oval sentiment stamps from SU, I might have to buy my own instead of borrowing from Julie!

A slightly more muted card:



I'm so into sage green, I could use it on everything!

My downstairs neighbour is playing his guitar just now. But in a nice way, luckily. It's actually quite soothing. I do like a bit of classical guitar of an evening!

Byee!!

No comments: