Friday 13 November 2009

Random Update

Thought I'd better report in as some concern has been expressed at my recent lack of blogging. Well, I'm pleased to say I am currently alive and kicking; the reason for my abscence has been the scarcity of decent daylight to take pics of my creations. Not that there's been time for any creations - boo! But there has been time for cooking (Quorn chilli - nice!), a bad case of X Factor Rage (don't get me started on that one!) and a random visit to the Rhodesian Ridgeback Club of Scotland's Championship Show (as you do!).
I tell a lie - there has been a smidgeon of crafting. Someone gave me these little gold boxes which just happen to fit my scalloped circle embellishments...



But that's about the "height" of my creative productivity this week. I have a class to prepare and Christmas cards to make and my shop to stock, so this is no time for resting on my "laurels". But first I've got to go and clean the flat from top to bottom and I'd really rather eat my own head than do that. Sigh.

Before I go, I thought I'd share a photo I took of Ben this morning, where he's looking rather "pretty" (note the fake plant; I have a habit of killing real ones):

At this current time he's "helping" out by sitting on my lap and making it virtually impossible to type. Cats eh?

Byeeee!

No comments: