Thursday 19 November 2009

First Challenge!

I've always wanted to enter a card challenge so as I was designing cards for my up-and-coming Retail Therapy class, I thought I might as well put one forward as an entry for the Stampin Chic blog challenge this week! Here is my card:

I love this new range, but I'm none too keen on watercolouring so my cards are going to stick to a basic colour theme. Sorry about the dull lighting - the weather is dire! Blinged the card up a bit with some little gems and a pink souffle pen, although that isn't clear from the pic! I'm pleased with how my stamped backing paper came out!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Gorgeous Card! Your stamping technique is great and I love how you've used the notelets as a layer. Thanks for joining in the challenge over on the Stampin' Chic Blog. Love, Clare x

LilyPuss Cards said...

This is lovely...thanks for joining us at Stampin' Chic...
Regards
Jan..x