Wednesday 2 May 2012

Cat Art and a Collection of Cards!

Today I've been sorting out stock for the Midlothian Crafter's Fair this weekend; it's the first time I've done a fair for a while and I'm quite excited; there's always that vain hope that one might get some sales!! My dad will be there with some of his photographic prints and cards too, so fingers crossed attendance is good, and people will part with their hard-earned dosh!

I recently made a purchase of my own, from this shop on Folksy; I couldn't resist something a bit of cat-themed ACEO art!


I love their expressions!

I can finally show a couple of cards made recently for orders:





I am very pleased with how they turned out, so the designs are/will be available in my shop!

Hope you're all having a great week!


5 comments:

Clare said...

Great cards, as usual. Particularly like the Latte one! Best of luck with your forthcoming craft fair. Have fun.

Jumbleberries xx

famfa said...

Gorgeous cards. Good luck with the fair

Paint Pots and Petals said...

Good luck with the craft fair. Apparently its all about the chat. xx

misteejay said...

Lovely selection of cards Debbie.

Hope the fayre goes well.

Toni xx

Witty Dawn and AudreysCat - By Dawn said...

Thanks for featuring my ACEO with your super cute cards!