Friday 11 May 2012

A Leopard Never Changes It's Spots...

Will this infernal rain ever stop I wonder??? I've been making some summery embellishments today in an attempt to feel warm but it hasn't worked.  Maybe I should use all my paper to build a big bonfire instead - maybe then I'd feel warm!!

I'm hoping to see some sunshine soon, however, with the imminent arrival of a wee holiday.  This week I've been doing some shopping in preparation and I've noticed that I've developed a liking for animal prints!


Am I turning into Bet Lynch, I wonder??? Or Kat Slater??

Some new items going into my shop this week include:

A Little Owls anniversary card:


and these Little Dog matchbook notepads:


My summery embellishments should be ready soon.  I'm considering making them into stickers!



Apologies for the dark photo - I'm experimenting with a new phone app called picplz to upload photos and I haven't quite got the hang of it yet!

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Love your owls & doggies.

If this rainy weather continues much longer I'll need to buy some waders LOL

Toni xx

Clare said...

Think your summer designs would make fab stickers, what a cool idea.

Have a fab weekend.

Jumbleberries xx

Allison said...

lovely owls and dogs and Bet Lynch all the way!
Allisonx