Wednesday 7 March 2012

Getting Ready

I've been busy today getting organised for various events coming up in the spring; having a rejig of my stock and making some new items.  I'm hoping my tealight gift packs are going to be popular again so I've made a few and there will be more to come!


I need to replenish my tealight supplies first!


I've also made an engagement card for a commission:


I'm just hoping it doesn't look too valentiney!


And for those that haven't seen them, my Easter Bunny and Chick designs have been revamped!



I'm certainly ready for spring now!

2 comments:

misteejay said...

More fab items Debbie - I love your tea-light packs.

Roll on spring and some warmer weather.

Toni xx

aureliaeugenia said...

Hello,
What a lovely blog you have here!
Happy to know you !
Your Easter cards are very cute,I like them a lot!
all the best!
aureliaeugenia