Tuesday 31 May 2011

Man's Best Friend (don't tell the cat!)

My friend asked me if I would make her a set of doggy cards similar to ones I have made for her in the past. I no longer had the stamps that I used for the previous ones so I came up with my own doggy designs!


I hope she likes them!




Kim and I had quite a successful stall at the Matalan charity fashion show event on Sunday night. A lot of money was raised and, apart from a bit of a nail-biting wait at the beginning to get a table brought down in time for us to get set up, there was a great atmosphere and we had fun. And the contents of the home-baking stall were to die for! We would definitely do it again!


I'm currently up-to-date with my orders which means I have the fun task of choosing a new project to work on. Dinosaur cards or mini paper-pieced embellishments? Decisions decisions!!!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Love your doggy images they are super. Great cards Debbie.

Toni xx