Monday 17 May 2010

A Whale of a Time

Well, that was a busy, but very pleasant, weekend! On Saturday Himself and I went to North Berwick to pop into a craft fair that his mum had a stall at. Sadly, it was very quiet, with not many people browsing or buying, but it was interesting to see what was on offer; there was some lovely stuff, all the stall-holders seemed very nice and I was able to get a "feel" for what doing a craft fair is like. It's still on my list of Things I'd Like To Do Before I Expire!

Afterwards, Himself and I took a walk up North Berwick Law, where the wind was a-gusting at 3 million miles an hour but we got some lovely views:

Through an "orifice".



Himself posing by the fake whalebone that adorns the summit (don't ask me the reason, it's a bit random really!)


Afterwards we had a nice game of putting:




Which I actually won (yaroo!) but only because H gave me a massive advantage (i.e. two shots counting as just one). It was nice to feel the buzz of achievement because I don't experience that very often!



Then we "rounded" off the trip with my absolute fave pig-out fest:



Fish n' Chips, a bottle of "The Bru" and a lurvely sea view. Nom yum smlurch!


On Sunday I knocked up a quick card for a commission:

Hand-drawn purse embelly, gorge My Minds Eye papers and a vibrant colour scheme. I was quite pleased with this one!

Right, I'm off to make some Father's Day embellies as it's not long before that occasion comes round!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Haven't been there for years - there used to be a lovely little jewellers in the main street.

Love that card - fab colours.

Toni :o)