Tuesday 30 April 2013

Long Time No See

Oh dear, it really has been a while since I blogged, I'm very ashamed! But in the hustle and bustle of everyday crafty life it's the one aspect I seem to neglect. I've been working away on orders, preparing for my Poland trip, attending family events and doing my day job. The days have been flying by!

One of the items I received a flurry of orders for was my hanging memo pad holder.  This chipboard square has been covered in paper and a ribbon added for hanging. I've tried these with magnetic strips on the back but the clip that holds the notepad on was preventing the strips from making contact with the surface it was supposed to stick onto.  


I've also been working on more cards using the fab digi stamps by Lillys Altered Attic. I love the fact that they allow me to do paper piecing, just like you could with a rubber or clear stamp. All you need is tracing paper! Dawn, the shop owner, has written some fab blog posts  about the use of digi stamps for anyone who is new to the technique! 


And I finally bit the bullet and cut into the gorgeous Dovecraft New Bloom papers I had been stroking and admiring for ages! These colours make me so happy!


I really must go and catch up with everyone else's blogs now! It won't be too long until I post again - I promise! :)

3 comments:

famfa said...

I think you can be excused for not blogging, sounds like you have been busy. Lovely things you have created

Made by Mrs Jones x said...

Wow, it's good to be busy. I love your new cards.

Clare said...

Lots of lovely things as usual. Particularly love the memo board, bet they are a big hit.
Off to learn about paper-piecing, sounds interesting.

Jumbleberries xx