Thursday 28 February 2013

Crafting Bubble

I have been chained to my craft desk for much of the past week, racing to get two pretty big projects completed. One of the projects was to make samples of all my products for a friend to take along to a home shopping event she is hosting, so I'm excited to see if I get any orders as a result! Needing so many samples meant I got to have an afternoon of matchbook-notepad-making - they are one of my fave things to put together!


I've also made a new memo pad board which I'm hoping will generate a few orders!


I've been eating, sleeping and breathing craft lately; I'm in what Himself calls my "Crafting Bubble"! I often think the world could be coming to an end and I'd still be rushing to finish just one more card!! I think a lot of crafty folk must be the same!! :)


No comments: