Friday 7 December 2012

Need a Wee Snooze

It's been all go around here as is typical for the time of year. I'm rather tired this evening and am looking forward to settling down on the couch with a wee glass of mulled wine and the cat, but I thought I'd better check in as it's nearly been a week since I was last here! I apologise for not keeping up-to-date with all your blogs either, I plan to sit down for a really good catch-up very soon! Hope you'll bear with me!

Last week was my busiest month ever for sales what with the various events I attended and quite a few online buyers popped up. So far this month is shaping up quite well too as I have several custom orders to complete before Christmas. 

And I've already begun work on some items for next year, which has meant various components being put-together in little piles (my fave thing to do!!):


No, don't worry, I'm not going to mention the V-Day word just yet! :)

OK, the sofa is calling me, hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Certainly no "V" word yet, please...we haven't even got the "C" word out of the way yet LOL

Hope you enjoyed the mulled wine.

Toni xx