Friday 29 June 2012

Too Full To Craft!

Mmm, I'm feeling very well-fed tonight thanks to this yumminess...


Himself and I paid a visit to the Handmade Burger Co and I was pleased to see they had a reasonably varied selection of veggie burgers.  Even though my bun looks as if it only has a lettuce leaf in it, it does actually contain a Sweet Potato and Bean Burger! And it was very tasty indeed although I may never be able to move again!

I was quite pleased yesterday to see that Folksy put my Lighthouses Pinterest board on their front page. I like the idea that their front page will always feature items chosen by Folksy sellers themselves, it's a great way to discover new creative talent!

Unfortunately my mojo is still playing away at the moment so I'm not sure I'll get anything made tonight.  That said, a couple of new cards have made their way off my craft desk in the last couple of days:



What will YOU be up to this weekend? Hope you have a good one!


1 comment:

Allison said...

such cute cards and hope your burger was good
hope you manage to avoid the rain at the weekend
Allisonx