Saturday 9 June 2012

Back and Ready To Craft!

Hello all, I'm back from my little Spanish soiree and ready for some crafting action!

We-ell...maybe tomorrow, as I have a pile of catching up to do first!

Lots of blogs to read, photos to organise, a diet to shop for (those extra holiday pounds need to be shifted!!), tons of episodes of Eastenders to watch...the list is endless!! :)

But I have reopened my Folksy shop and have listed this cute Little Doggies notebook:



I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of all things crafty, but it might take me a day or two so bear with!

Meantime here are a couple of shots of the little details that made the holiday so fab!













 Right, I'm off to look at everyone's blogs now and find out what you've all been up to!

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Welcome back Debbie - lovely photos and that note book is another cutie.

Toni xx

Allison said...

fabulous photos looks like you had a great time
Allisonx

famfa said...

Love your photos. Hope you had a fab relaxing time.