Monday 13 February 2012

George Clooney Anyone?



It's all getting a bit hectic here at Mushroom HQ.  I have another big card order (for the same person as before) to complete, and I'm still trying to be a February Fruitcake over on folksy, although my daily listings haven't been very daily!

I had a pleasant weekend; on Saturday, my old schoolfriends and I went to see this:



and I enjoyed it far more than I'd expected.  I've never been a particular George Clooney fan (sorry, I just think he's a bit too polished!) but the film was gentle and touching and fabulously shot.  Seeing it on the big screen, I almost felt like I was actually in Hawaii!!
Last night, Himself and I went for an early Valentine's Dinner here and I have to say it was the most delicious vegetarian food I have ever experienced!  The smoked mushroom ravioli had me frothing at the mouth and the whisky and vanilla panna cotta dessert was just to die for!  More expensive than we would normally do, but as a treat it was well worth it!

Craft-wise, I made a couple of pressies for folk over the weekend:



I  hope the recipients liked them!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Sounds like a fab weekend Debbie. I love your notes block, it is super - what a great gift idea.

Toni xx