Thursday 2 February 2012

Charity Shop Chic!

Afternoon all, hope you're having a good day.  I've had a nice day out with my mum, scouring the charity shops in the Morningside area of Edinburgh, where there are approx 275 charity shops per square metre (or so it feels like!)  I managed to find some quite chic items, including a hat, which I loved so much I had to wear it straight away! (Don't know if you can see the vintagey buttons it has on it!)



I've just noticed I have reached the milestone of 100 followers of my blog so thank you to everyone who comes along to read my witterings regularly!  I'm thinking of having a giveaway to celebrate; I need to have a good think about what the giveaway prize will be, though, so bear with me!!

3 comments:

misteejay said...

What a great find.

Congrats on reaching your "100".

Toni xx

Sharon said...

Love the hat! Congrats on reaching the 100 follower mark.

Allison said...

fab hat think you're going to need it if the forecast is right
Allisonx