Monday 7 November 2011

Meet Me On Monday #14

My Uncle has recently moved into a new "pad" so I made him a card to wish him well; he's a big Doctor Who fan so I just had to incorporate this theme!







Not that I'm insinuating that A) His new place is anything like the TARDIS or B) My Uncle resembles in any way, shape or form the alien in the drawing! Just thought I'd better clear that up!


Himself and I took advantage of the lovely sunny weather this weekend to visit two very interesting places in my local area. I was inspired to take my camera on both occasions.


The pics I'll show tonight are from our visit to Bangour Village Hospital. I have a great interest in Urban Exploration and even though we didn't get to go inside any of the decrepit buildings, it was fascinating to wander around the extensive grounds of this abandoned hospital and to imagine it when it was fully operational!






























I'll post pics of our second outing next time!



And now it's time for




Meet Me On Monday #14


This week I shall be...



MAKING: Lots of tags with Christmas Cupcakes on them!



EATING: More fruit and veg than I have of late. I think I've been eating too much brown and beige recently; it's time to reintroduce some colour!



DRINKING: Anything but coffee as I seem to have gone off it. Again.



PAMPERING: Myself with some new skin products to combat winter dryness and wrinkles!



BAKING: Absolutely nothing after the Whoopie Pie disaster last week. Bleh! Shop-bought cakes it is then! :(



HOPING: I get to meet up with a friend for a girly natter!



Join in here and have a great week!

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Fab card Debbie.

The photos are great - it seems such a shame that such a wonderful old building is just left to decay.

Toni xx

Sarpreet said...

such a gorgeous card, sorry I have not been on your blog for a while, life just has been so busy.

Allison said...

great piccies and bet he loves his card is fab
Allison x

famfa said...

Fab trades card. Very clever. Love the pics, what an interesting looking place. Love the window display too on earlier post.