Sunday 26 June 2011

Whirlwind Weekend!

I'm just chilling out this evening, after a hectic, but enjoyable few days. On Friday night my friend Michelle and I went to see this at the Playhouse:




As longtime fans of Mr Pellow, we like to indulge ourselves in his vocal talents (and his yummy, devilish grin!)whenever possible! The previous time it was the Witches of Eastwick; these dark, sexy roles suit him very well! So we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves; the cast all had fab voices and the music and effects were superb. Wibble!


From time to time I help out Himself's mum and her friend on their stall where they sell handbags, jewellery and scarves. Yesterday we were at a school gala day which was good fun, and today I did a stint at the Royal Highland Show! I've never been to this massive event before
so it was great to be involved and to soak up the atmosphere in between being very busy selling things! I couldn't believe how many people were there, and this was just one day out of four! I've gained some valuable insights into running your own business and the buzz of selling has got me itching for more!!!


So this next week, with a craft fair coming up, I'll be working my fingers to the bone, getting stock ready. Which means lots of paper-clipped bundles!



These ones are going to be bookmarks!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, folks!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Sounds like a fab weekend. Hope you get all the stuff your want ready for your next craft fayre - have a good week.

Toni xx