So, many thanks to Sharon (the rats are cute and your cards are fabby!) for that! I now have to say eight things about myself and pass the award onto four others. As one of the questions in a job interview today was "Tell me about yourself" and it completely flummoxed me, I might struggle with this too, but here goes:
1. When I was younger I used to be a majorette and did all the baton-twirling and got to wear cute little outfits with tassley bits on.
2. Despite the above suggestion of childhood girlyness, I was also a bit of a tomboy and used to dismember any dolls I was given (maybe this also means I'm a closet serial killer!).
3. When I left school I trained and worked as a veterinary nurse for many years but gave it up because dealing with ill animals day in, day out made me too sad to do my job properly.
4. I've got very small feet (size 3) but I never use this to my advantage and save money by buying kids' shoes.
5. The only time I've really been drunk was at my 30th birthday party and there are bits of the evening I just don't recall, worryingly.
6. At one point I planned to change my name to Briony.
7. I'd love to have worked in forensics as an alternative career because I find the subject fascinating (definately psychotic tendencies there!).
8. I'm a great believer in the philosophy of Zen. I only wish I could live my life accordingly!
And now for the four other blogs (in no particular order)
Well, I hope that meets the criteria! Other than that, life has been a blur of job-hunting and planning for the future. I've finally got my last two Valentine's designs ready for printing and making into cards - about time, too!
Birds seem to feature quite heavily in my work!
So do terrible puns!
Busy weekend coming up for me. Have a good one, everybody!