Wednesday 3 November 2010

Week So Far...

Well, I think my Stampin'Up partaayy was a success, despite it being an evening of atrocious stormy weather and a couple of people bowing out. We gorged on pizza and nibbly things, ordered loads of crafty goodies and made these:



It inspired me to go all Stampin'Uppy again and to dig out my fave Pocket Silhouette stamps to make this retirement card, which is required later in the week:


Finally, I was delighted to receive some adorable goodies from the lovely littlebirdtoo , who was my partner in a Halloween Swap organised through Folksy:

Soooo cute!

1 comment:

Sarpreet said...

hi there, I have been back from India from my wedding for a while, and now have just started to get back into the swing of things. Slowly but surely. A stunning card, I have enjoyed reading and catching up on your blog. Thank you for your support on my blog.