Friday 12 November 2010

Nice Day Off

I really enjoyed the day off I had this week. I had a lie-in, ignoring the cat's demands for breakfast (cruel, eh?) and spent the day pottering between my craft desk and the sofa! My craft desk almost disappeared beneath the piles of different projects I had on the go! I did some paper piecings and soon had a batch of little items made up:


Cupcakes, Owls and Little Trees. I think these are destined to go on gift tags or notepads.


I also made several cards using some gorgeous papers and stickers from the Green range at mylittleshoebox, which I received as an unexpected gift, but with the lack of decent light I've only been able to photograph one so far:



I've also used my new Stampin'Up papers as they go really well with this range! Can't wait to make more!

That's me on holiday from work for a week now. Woo! Must work through my "To-Do" list!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Enjoy your break - looks like you had a lovely crafty day off...those owls are so cute.

Toni :o)