Tuesday 21 September 2010

Back Back Back! ( a bit)


Greetings! I have been experiencing severe blogger withdrawal symptoms without internet access, so now, thanks to the wonders of technology (my dad's computer!), I'm here (albeit briefly) to report on recent developments in Mushroom World. I am gradually settling into the new abode and I have received some fab gifts and cards from family and friends. Remember this gorgeous doorstop that I featured on a recent Folksy Friday?



Well, after I featured it, the seller contacted me to tell me she'd sold it straight afterwards - I didn't realise until a few days later that my kind friend Angela had seen it and bought it for ME! It really is as cute as it looks and it has pride of place in my new hoose!

In the midst of the unpacked boxes chaos, I have managed to complete some cards.



This one for my aunt's birthday, using torn scraps and premade embellishments.



And this one, which is a blatant copy of a card from "CARDS" magazine. I just thought it was very simple, yet striking. And a good way to use up scraps!



Finally, this "shabby chic" card, made for a 40th anniversary. The papers are my faves by Cosmo Cricket.

That's all for now, but thanks for bearing with me during my AWOLness. And, thanks, Dad, for the use of your technology!

No comments: