Saturday 10 October 2009

Cats and Catastrophes

It's been one of those weeks. First my computer has a meltdown, now one of my felines has gone squiffy! Yes, Corrie's having another of her "episodes" - the day before she's due to go into the cattery so that I can have a few much-needed days away during my week off work! It's as if they know!! Sigh. I'm becoming a regular visitor at the vets now and although Corrie behaves very well while she's there, the fact that she's probably going to have to go in for further "investigation" fills me with dread. At the moment though, fingers crossed, she's still going on her hols - and so am I!! My sympathy goes out to my cattery-owner friend M who's going to be the "lucky" person dosing Corrie with her medicine for the next week! As consolation for this unfortunateness, I have made M a card:


I've still to get to grips with using brush pens to watercolour - it's not a skill of mine as you can probably tell! But I LOVE this stamp from Penny Black and I think M will appreciate it too! The pps are My Minds' Eye and Doodlebug.

The next couple of days are going to be a bit of a whirlwind as Himself and I are attending a wedding this weekend and then I need to get ready for my few days away. But I hope to fit in a bit of cardmaking too so I will do my best to stop by at least once before my hol!

Have a good day!!

2 comments:

ButterflyBeadwear said...

What a really ute card, and the colouring is fab. Sorry to hear about your puss-I am sure they sense these things.Have a great holiday and enjoy the weding I love weddings!
Tammy xx

Debbie said...

Thank you, I love using that stamp, the cat's expression cracks me up! Corrie seems much better today, phew! Have a good weekend!