Friday 12 October 2012

Doggy Day Out

Much as the weather has been distinctly soggy and unpleasant over the last couple of days I still like Autumn.     
I like snuggling at home with my big slippers on, drinking coffee and wearing lots of layers! We have had a couple of "proper" autumn days recently, which was nice: chilly, bright and crisp, leaves crunching underfoot.  It'll soon be time to start burning my fall-scented candles - yay!

I've booked into a couple of events next month, one of which I'm particularly looking forward to.  It's a Well Being and Gift Fair in aid of Canine Partners who provide assistance dogs for people with disabilities. As well as being a nice day out in a very worthy cause I'm excited because it means I can take along lots of my doggy-themed items, the newest of which are my magnetic calendar holders:



and my doggy notecards:


So I'd better get into production-line mode to build up stock because time will fly!

To keep me fuelled up for the task I will turn to my latest craft desk nibble- strawberry bonbons!!


Mmm!



4 comments:

somewhere on the avenue said...

Lovely cards and a great cause to, and I also LOVE bon bons, I favour the lemon ones xxxx

misteejay said...

I do so love your images - wishing you well at the event.

Toni xx

Allison said...

they are all fabby- hope it is a good day
love Autumn too- have a good weekend
AllisonX

The-crafty-corner said...

These are fabby Debbie !! and all for such a good cause too :) Hope you sell lots and lots xx oh,and pass the bon bons please i love them !! tee hee !!