Monday 16 April 2012

Meet Me on Monday - Please!

Not done this for a while but the lovely Jumbleberries does such a good job over on her blog I thought I really should give it another go! Hop on over there if you'd like to join in!

So this week I'm:

EATING: Gingerly, as I felt a bit "delicate" at the weekend, despite having two lovely meals cooked for me by Himself.  I still feel hungry but my digestion is wanting to take it easy!

READING: The Birthing House (see previous post)

MAKING:  More post-it notepads and cards for my shop



DRINKING: Delicious Lavazza coffee made in a cafetiere on Himself's stovetop - devine!


LIGHTING:  My newly-bought batch of spring-scented Yankee Candles - mmm!


VISITING:  The Surgeons Hall Museums in Edinburgh - what better way to spend a Saturday afternoon than looking at body parts in jars! (Yes, I am that weird!) Be warned - this is not for the squeamish!!

Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

Clare said...

Thanks so much for joining in with MMOM again.

Love your "bon voyage" card and the Surgeons Hall Museums sounds 'interesting' - lol.

Hope you feel better soon.

Jumbleberries xx

famfa said...

Sounds scary, will let you tell us rather than visiting myself.
Great crafts.

Allison said...

lovely cards- enjoy the museum and the coffee
AllisonX

Sharon said...

Great notepad and card.

I visited the Surgeons' Hall Museum years ago and found it really interesting.

Marina said...

Hello! I've stumbled upon your lovely blog via Jumbleberries and am so glad I did! I love your crafts! Looking forward to reading more, Marina xx