Sunday 17 March 2013

Paper Allergy!!

Well it's all a bit sniffly at Mushroom HQ today. I'm pretty sure it's an allergy rather than a cold, but what it is  that I've reacted to I just don't know.  

Perhaps I've suddenly become allergic to paper! That would be a nightmare as I literally live and breathe the stuff! In fact, I decided to spread my bag of small scraps out on a tray to make it easier to find colours and patterns that I needed:


As you can see, I keep every scrap unless it is smaller than an amoeba!

And I use them to make things like this:

So it just would not do if paper made me ill. I will just have to invest in a gas mask to wear while I am crafting!

Meanwhile I have been working on an Easter card order and, for the first time in a while, I used a card sketch to help inspire me.  


I used last week's sketch by Freshly Made Sketches but unfortunately I was too late to enter it in the competition.


Hope you're all having a great weekend. Happy St Patrick's Day!

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Noooooooooooooo a paper allergy would be just too horrid to think about.

Hope the cold improves soon.

Toni xx

famfa said...

Could you imagine how awful that would be? I'm sure it's something seasonal or perhaps a food. Lovely Easter card xx

Lesley said...

love your Easter card - hope your do well in the challenge

Wendy said...

so cute, what a great way to use up scraps